Medicare Call Center
Secure the coverage you need to handle the highest call volume of the year.
Medicare’s Annual Enrollment Period is one of the busiest, and most profitable, times of the year for insurance professionals. For three months, nearly 50 million seniors have the option to renew or enroll in a Medicare plan. This number is rising exponentially with the coming of age of the baby boomer generation, and AEP will become increasingly more difficult to manage for insurance carriers.
Annual Enrollment Period Services
GoHealth’s expansive Medicare call center is readily available to handle any volume of phone calls for your Medicare AEP. Our proven successful system has the capacity to route thousands of calls on a daily basis throughout this three month period to help you gain and retain as much new and existing business as possible.
It’s understandable that some individuals over 65 would rather meet with an agent face-to-face to discuss their Medicare options. Unfortunately, agents are extremely busy during the months of Medicare Annual Enrollment and setting appointments becomes a daunting task. To save them valuable time during AEP, we can manage appointment setting for your agent channel to ensure all of your customers get the service they’re looking for.
Medicare Part C & D Capabilities
Utilize our Medicare call center to fulfill all aspects of Annual Enrollment period for Medicare prescription drug coverage. Our outsourced call center agents act as an extension of your brand and are CMS compliant, ensuring your Annual Enrollment period is streamlined and efficient without the extra costs.
- Changes from Original Medicare to a Medicare Advantage Plan
- Changes from a Medicare Advantage Plan
- Switching from one Medicare Advantage Plan to another Medicare Advantage Plan
- Switching from a Medicare Advantage Plan that doesn’t offer drug coverage to a Medicare Advantage Plan that offers drug coverage
- Switching from a Medicare Advantage Plan that does offer drug coverage to a Medicare Advantage Plan that doesn’t offer drug coverage
- Joining a Medicare Prescription Drug Plan
- Switching from one Medicare drug plan to another Medicare drug plan
- Dropping Medicare prescription drug coverage completely
The GoHealth Medicare call center is fully compliant, following both HIPAA and CMS regulations. Our agents understand that healthcare is an extremely sensitive issue; therefore complying with industry regulations and patient confidentiality isn’t just an option – it’s a requirement. To ensure consistency, each call is recorded for quality assurance and verification, and stored for 10 years in a secure facility.
- HIPAA Compliant
- CMS Compliant
- Secure Call Recordings
- Quality Assurance